Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hi! Thanks for tuning in. I have stopped and started various blogs over the past few years but this time I hope to finally post regularly. The thing is, however, WHAT to post about. A friend suggested that I pick a topic I really enjoy talking and learning about and write about that. But there are many topics that could apply -- sports would be the top of the list, but I feel as though there are tons of sports blogs out there. Computers -- and computer programming -- is another topic of interest as that is what I do for a living. However, again, that is a topic of which there seems to be a million blogs about. Then there is photography, but I haven't been as much into that as I once was; writing, which is partly why I've decided to once again start a blog; cooking, wine and cigars are also topics of interest. So what I've decided to do instead is just write about ALL the stuff that interests me and I'll tag my posts appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment